App DevelopersWe have custom made solutions tailored to app developers that will dramatically improve your Downloads in the App Stores, and seriously impact your sales & revenue. For more information, please click here.
Local BusinessesThe Yellow Pages are dead, TV & newspaper ads are less effective and mobile is on the rise! Increase sales and manage your CRM with a unique business app tailored to your needs. For more information please click here.
App Store Optimization2% of the apps in the app stores get downloaded leaving 98% crying for attention. Let us increase your visibility by improving your app title, description, icon, screenshots and many other features of your ASO efforts.
Knowledge BaseHow much can you save on ad costs, market research and brand advertising to increase your ROI? The future is now. Learn how to sell products and services on 1000s and millions Smartphones worldwide.
Custom OptionsIf you have unique specifications for your app marketing campaign or business app; or simply want more exposure through the mobile ad network for increased sales & revenues, we can help. For more information please click here.
Customer SupportFrom your App Store Optimization campaign (ASO) to a successful implementation of your mobile marketing strategy, we can help. Submit a ticket at our support team, we respond in less than 48 hours.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- This is a great way for someone like me that is new to selling with your phone. Gives all the basic strategies and guides you in the right direction to making sales on the web. Highly recommend. Charles Seagraves
- Super handy "how to book"! Great read and highly suggest getting it NOW! I appreciate the simple and easy to read format. Judy Dobberpuhl
- I searched for a while for tips and information on using mobile apps to sell my products to my customers. Most information I found was useless and anyone who claimed to be an expert wanted a fortune just to show me how it's done. I know there are businesses that use apps for their marketing; however I was not knowledgeable of how this was done. Then when I read this book the light turned on, I was so happy I learned some new information I could use in my business. It's hard enough for a business to succeed today and everything is expensive. This book delivered just what I needed, at least it opened my mind to new horizons and opportunities I never thought were possible. There is lots of useful information including how to use apps, how they can help your business make money, how to connect with your customers, how to do market research and how to get started with an app. Apps are the future of business and you need this kind of information to get your business set up to take advantage of the opportunity to reach potentially millions of users worldwide. Great book! simplysue
- I'll admit, I'm 'old-school' all the way, hate this world of technology. That being said, and the world still spinning, retail is getting killed by online shopping - so either get an app or go broke! Found this very enlightening as another approach to selling things or services. Worth the read, can always learn something new. D. Takao